Master Math Teacher
To be eligible for Master Math Teacher certification, you must:
- hold a Texas teaching certificate,
- have at least 3 years of teaching experience,
- satisfactorily complete the Region 4 course of instruction on the science of teaching children mathematics in accordance with the Texas Administrative Code,
- satisfactorily complete the Region 4 field-based practicum, and
- perform satisfactorily on the master math teacher certification exam and complete any other applicable requirements for the certificate.
For more information, contact Region 4 Mathematics Solutions at 713.744.8136 or email@example.com.